Today I am sharing my list for “One Thousand Gifts”, it is where you come up with 1000 things that your are thankful for (gifts in your life). It is to help you better recognize just all the little blessings we have each day that we take for granted.
Ann Voskamp has written a book called just that. She also has a lovely and well written blog “A Holy Experience” if you aren’t reading you are missing it folks. I love reading her blog, many hours have been spent hours there. And she is the most delightful person to listen too. (No, I haven’t met her personally, but I have watched via vblog her series on the book)
One Thousand Gifts .
170. smells coming from the oven
171. a weekend away with hubby
172. cooler weather
173. changing colors of the leaves
175. farmers markets in full swing
177. staying in lovely B and B's.
178. Beautiful praise music
179. A long phone conversation with my mother
180. reconnecting with friends after 20 years
181. sharing memories
182. hubby making his chili
182. snow softly falling from the heavens
183. a heated home, while watching it snow
185. pumpkin bread
186. sipping hot cocoa
186. snuggling with hubby while watching movies
187. sharing time with my son and his wife
188. watching football with my boys
189. praise music
190. praying for others
Hope you have a very blessed week.
|1 Peter 5:8-9“Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.” |
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.