"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, June 18, 2011

a favorite cool summer treat

Lately I have been trying to stay cool on these hot days and this is a little something that I throw together.  What a great way to get some fruit into you.


20110614_3

I take some frozen mixed fruit (whatever I happen to have on hand) about 1-1/2 cups.
1/2 cup of Orange Juice, you could use any juice you have.
5-6 ice cubes

To make:


Shave ice first

then add


Orange Juice
Frozen Fruit

a little helpful tip:

I have found if I take my fruit out of the freezer and put in the fridge, in a little Tupperware or plastic dish until I am ready for it, it is easier to blend. Usually when I make one, I automatically put frozen fruit in the fridge for the next go around. 


Throw it all in a blender and blend and you come out with this.

20110614_1

Summer goodness!



Ephesians 6:4“Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.








 






Cindy





1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing! I am going to have to try this for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...