"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas time is coming…..

To our house this weekend, and I am so excited.
christmas-front-porch-southern living I am really in the mood to get started on decorating for the holidays.  I don’t have as much time this year with all the family and traveling that we are doing, so I am going to break my own tradition of decorating the weekend after Thanksgiving. 
I hope to get lots of pictures to post to share with you, but until then I will share some that I got inspiration from, and I hope they inspire you to.  Courtesy  from Country Living.  (you will note the country flair)  I always do a primitive tree at Christmas.
christmas-tree-mollica-1209-de Christmas-Tree-Candy-Trimmings-GTL1206-de
Living-Room-Christmas-Vintage_Country Living
This picture (below) is my favorite, something about the glow of the tree and the stocking hung….Love it!!  Just the simplicity of it.
living-room-swedish-1209-de
Aren’t these packages fun.  They look to good to open.   Country Living This is something I do every year on my front porch. 
skates
What are some of your decorating styles, tips, etc.  I would love to hear them. 
Don’t forget to jump over to my Country Christmas blog and follow me there this season.
Love and hugs,
Me

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...