"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, July 23, 2012

Did you forget me?
























still_alive

Good Morning and hello……seems like it has been a while since I

have been here.  Well actually it has.  Who knew back in November 2011 when I made my last post it was going to be my last post for awhile.  Not me, but I had so much going on then and I was feeling quite burnt out and also overwhelmed by all that was going on.  But hoping that I can get myself organized enough to get back to my blog.  I have really missed my blogging friends.
 

There is so much that has been going on, I will have to fill you in over time, not all at once. 




I
’m going to have to slowly get back into this, and in order to cover
lots of things I will have to make some notes.  But more than anything I just wanted you all to know that can’t wait to catch up with you all.  It has been a very busy 8 months.  My life has changed quite a bit since then, but I’m extremely happy and can’t share it all with you.

Most likely I will be making some blog changes soon….thinking about a new layout.  Just need to figure out what I really want.  I’ve been playing around with ideas for a bit.  So bare with me.



I

f your new here, I hope you will take some time and look around. Introduce yourself to me.  I love making new friends, and am eager to get to know any of my readers.

Blessings,


Cindy




Matthew 19:14“Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy!! Good to see you posting here at your blog!! Looking forward to reading more!! Have fun decorating your blog!! Have a nice week. ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...