- I saw this on one of my favorite Christian web sites, and I really liked it. I hope you enjoy it too.
1. Give God what’s right — not what’s left.
2. Man’s way leads to a hopeless end — God’s way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma–but never let him be the period.
6. Don’t put a question mark where God puts a period.
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to GOD for a face-lift.
8. When praying, don’t give God instructions-just report for duty.
9. Don’t wait for six strong men to take you to church.
10. We don’t change God’s message–His message changes us.
11. The church is prayer-conditioned.
12. When God ordains, He sustains.
13. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
14. Plan ahead–It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
15. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your book.
17. Exercise daily–walk with the Lord.
18. Never give the devil a ride–he will always want to drive.
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21. He who angers you controls you.
22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
23. Give Satan an inch & he’ll be a ruler.
24. Be ye fishers of men–you catch them & He’ll clean them.
25. God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
26. Read the Book — It will scare the hell out of you.
|Psalm 121:1-2“[A song of ascents.] I lift up my eyes to the hills— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.” |
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.