And this morning I woke up feeling much better and it made me realize just how much we take for granted when we feel good.
And it gave me enough incentive today to decide to change some of my habits. Drink more water, green tea, drink less caffeine, etc… I want to feel healthy more than I want to feel tired, sick
and just not myself. How bout you?
Today Lynn, suggested we share ten things that make you uniquely you.
- I have a heavy southern accent
- I share my birthday with the Marine Corp
- I LOVE history
- I love to watch it snow, but hate driving in it
- I love old black and white classics
- If I could have done anything other than being a mom and housewife, I would have liked being a investigator
- I'm the oldest
- I lived in 4 other countries
- I like to salt my apples when I eat them ( I get laughed at for this)
- I take sugar and cream in my coffee.
So what is unique about you?
What are you thankful for today? If you would like to join us for Thankful Thursday hosted by Lynn @Spiritually Unequal Marriage, stop in.
|Psalm 40:8“I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.” |
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.