"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ooey gooey chocolate

crockpot cake
I finally broke down yesterday and made this cake.  I have been craving chocolate and thought this would hit the spot with some Double Chocolate Ice Cream.  I originally found this recipe a few weeks back and kept forgetting to pick up cocoa at the grocery, (it’s called sometimers….. sometimes I remember things and sometimes I don’t).  Anyway, since I had everything I needed I decided to give a whirl.
Brandie@ A Country Cook posted a wonderful tutorial on how to make this cake here. It was/is sinfully delicious.  It was quite easy and something that I will be making again.  This recipe will go in the recipe file, can’t wait to make it for my kids when they come to visit.
Speaking of kids, my hubby gave me a airline ticket to go to Maryland to visit with them for Valentine’s Day.  Trying to make some final decisions on a date.  But I am so eager to go.  I love visiting and spending time with them, but can’t wait to get my hands on my precious grandson.
G&L 50th (89)r
This picture was made when he was here Christmas.  My daughter and I Skype at least one a week so I  get to watch him grow via the computer.  On Monday while we were visiting he actually rolled over.  I keep reminding myself how much I am missing.  He turned 3 months earlier this month and he is growing like a weed.
Well today is a rainy, gloomy day, but I really need to get myself ready for the day.  I have several errands I need to do.  So wishing you a very blessed day. blessings
 Blessings,
       Cindy
1 John 3:18“Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...