"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, August 23, 2010

Making Your Home Sing Monday-August 23

Making a home sing Making Your Home Sing Monday is a linkie party designed for ladies to share what they will put into action for their home today and this week to make them run smoothly and to "sing" .  Although my plans for today and this week center around me getting things in my head organized and sorted into some kind of schedule.

Today I plan on catching up from my weekend with some light housework and making some list for the week. This weekend my hubby and I spent most of it just being out and about and didn’t get alot of chores done.   I am not the most organized person but I love organization. And nothing makes me feel so giddy as seeing organized spaces.  Also, I am going to spend some more time working on my blogging journal. For those that don’t know what that is, it is a place to keep thoughts of future post and inspiration for the post.  How do you keep track of future post?  Or do you?

I also have a few things that I am going to tackle to teach myself this week.  I have always been fascinated by digital scrapbooking so I am going to tackle this, and learn how to do it. I really don’t know where to start, so have some research to do.  Any tips from you fine friends.

Also, I need to spend some time updating my Christmas blog, as the background I was using is no longer on my site. So need to do some updating to get that site ready to go. I have been working on some post for that site, but I am not ready to reveal those just yet. 

If you would like to join us please visit Nan, our hostess (thank you Nan)

Psalm 94:18-19“When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.



5 comments:

  1. I like that word--organized, organization etc. It makes one feel good to just say it. I hope to get better organized this Fall...something about hot weather and organization just doesn't happen here with me!!! ......ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse, it's a favorite of mine!

    I love organization too. I used to have a file on my computer where I saved all my blog ideas.

    But now I just go onto blogger and select a new post and I write my ideas in that. For the title I write Draft: and I type in a title for my idea.

    That way, I can just go through and see my ideas that way. Sometimes I type a paragraph or two in the draft as the idea occurs to me. So some ideas are more developed than others.

    Since you can select a Drafts folder to view you can't lose any of your ideas. Hopefully I will never accidentally print one of my drafts before it's finished, lol!

    Thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,
    I like the idea of a blog journal, I can't tell you the times I have been out and about and some idea would come to me, and I had nothing to put the idea down. Thanks for this idea, I also like things organized but have found myself really slacking off lately, and I too am thinking abut bringing my Christmas blog back. I will be looking forward to your new posts.
    Now I think if you don't mind I will look around at all of theses wonderful ideas you have to share. Enjoy your evening.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Searching for the Ultimate Dating Website? Join to find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.(Proverbs 16:24)

Thank you for visiting with me today and for taking the time to leave me a little note so I can return the visit. Hope your having a blessed day! Hugs!

My Cooking Blog

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive